Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Only reason to go to Oklahoma

Holy cow and be still my heart. The picture above is not from my bedroom, though Emily might think otherwise. This gloriousness is part of an exibit at the Toy & Action Figure Museum in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. The museum contains over 6,ooo figures with displays dedicated to Star Wars, He-Man, GI Joes, and Batman, to name a few. And to top it off, there's the Super Room, where you can try on the costumes of your favorite caped (or uncaped) crusaders. I wonder if I could convince my peeps to go on a little road trip with me this summer to check it out. Plus we could stop by here too.


I guess this place is surrounded by a gun store and gas stations.


I only hope my offspring will be as cool as this kiddo.


Click here for more info and pictures of the raddest museum ever.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like the greatest museum of all time!!! I went to the Science Fiction museum in Seattle it was cool but I don't think it even compares. Action figures rule my life.

    ReplyDelete