Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moving on up

This week has been crazy busy and it's just getting crazier. I still have to finish a design for my friends' MS Walk team. Me and Curtis' crew have dance practice tonight for a performance on Sat. I have three books I'm designing at work. And I'm officially allowed to start moving my stuff to Ft. Collins on Sunday. Yay! I am so excited to get this started. I haven't lived without roommates for nearly three years and it's going to be exciting and scary all at the same time. It's going to be nice to have my own place, but I am realizing more and more how much fun I have with my roomies. Having Emily means there is always something going on. I worry that I am just going to end up sitting on the couch watching old House reruns, wondering what she's doing. Then I remember that she will probably be watching the same thing and I can just call her and we can watch it together!
Through cleaning and packing everything, I've come to find that I don't really have that much useful stuff. I'm sure my mom gave my some dishes when I moved out of my parents' place, I just don't seem to know where they are. Maybe under all my old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures.
I am so excited to finally live in the same city (much less state) as Curtis. Now I'm going to be just a 20 minute bike ride away. No more hour long commutes over boring boring stretches of highway. Now, if he gets sick of me, it's not so far for me to go home. :)
I'm moving to an amazing house, right by the Foothills. It's super cute and I am bound and determined to have it decorated cute. Enter Elaine and Emily. Girls, I'm gonna need your help something fierce! To keep all my loved ones in the loop, I'm gonna post some pictures of the before and after and in betweens of the moving/decorating process. We'll see how this goes.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that you had another roommate...wasn't his name Adam?? I guess that he doesn't mean that much to you. But I hope you can survive missing Emily because she is such a GREAT roommate.

    ReplyDelete