Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Beginning


Greetings, True Believers!
This is Tegan Pants, reporting from the crib down the street.

My mother has decided to forgo "traditional" education for, let's say, "unorthodox" schooling. My eyes are barely focused and I can't read, but Mommy is dead set on, in her words, "starting my training as soon as possible." Daddy tried to convince her that I would prefer some age appropriate material like Dr. Suess and the Very Hungry Caterpillar. Mommy told Daddy he didn't know what he was talking about then I crapped my pants and diffused the potential fight. I've been learning more and more how to use my bodily functions to my advantage.


So join me, won't you, on this journey into the world of comic books through the eyes of an already world weary infant.

How long till kindergarten?

No comments:

Post a Comment