Monday, March 30, 2009

Big News...

...and old news to most of you. This picture pretty much sums up how I feel nowadays. I am the happiest girl in the world. CURTIS PROPOSED!!! And it was the most amazing day of my life. He sure pulled one over on me. First of all, he surprised me by getting everyone, including my dad who I thought was in Texas, together for a surprise birthday party for me. I thought it was going to be a fun little friend night with Emily and Adam and they dragged me (kicking and screaming) to Uncle Charlies under the ruse that we were going to a friend's anniversary party. I couldn't believe it when I got into the bar and everyone shouted "Happy Birthday!" I dropped a couple of f-bombs in my confusion. Real classy. After awhile Curtis got me to sit down and open all my presents. After I opened them, he got every one's attention, got down on one knee, and pulled out the biggest diamond ring I have ever seen! I was seriously in shock.


For those of you wondering what's happening in this picture, I'm pretty much saying "Seriously? Are you sure?" over and over again. I was too surprised to figure out how to say "Yes!"





My daddy was there and I found out that Curtis had asked him for my hand. I'm gonna tear up just thinking about it.

I am completely and utterly in love with this man. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me and I am thrilled to get to spend the rest of my life with him. Curtisaraus forever!

1 comment: