Friday, May 1, 2009

WOLVERINE!!!!

Wolverine is in theaters today! I have been looking forward to this shii since last year! All I want to do is skip out early from work and catch a early show. I wonder if I could just take a 3 hour lunch. For as much of a comic book fan as I claim to be, I really have been slacking. I still haven't seen Watchmen and probably won't be able to see Wolverine till next week. I know, I know, if I was really dedicated, I would make time, but this weekend is packed. The little free time I will have will probably be spent designing our wedding invitations. Getting old and responsible is really for the birds. So in honor of my favorite mutant, I though I would post my favorite Wolverine related nonsense I have found.


One of my favorite pics of Wolverine. Pencils by Humberto Ramos who is an amazing comic artist.

Remember when this happened?! Blew my fragile little mind.

Surreal Wolverine by Salvador Dali by Rivera - via. I love Dali, I love Wolverine. Mash up made in heaven.

That, my friends, is dedication. Via.

No comments:

Post a Comment